Difference between revisions of "Projects:2019:VR/Gaming setup"
(Created page with "In 2018 Someone donated their HTC Vive VR headset to the space, in addition to that we also have (or used to have) a oculus rift DK1. This prompted us to make a VR/Gaming se...")
Latest revision as of 16:42, 8 June 2020
In 2018 Someone donated their HTC Vive VR headset to the space, in addition to that we also have (or used to have) a oculus rift DK1.
This prompted us to make a VR/Gaming setup for the space.
This project was finished in February 2019 with a PC that can be used for gaming, VR and other programming in the space.
- Username: Pixelbar
- Password: ROTTERDAM (all caps)
- Username: Pixelbar010
- Password: Ask User:Renssies
- VR Games:
- VR Apps:
- Other Games:
- Valve Complete Pack (Portal, Half-Life, Team Fortress, Counter-Strike and more)
- + More games, but this list is hard to update
✝︎The viveport subscription might have ended
Intel Core i5-4590
16GB DDR3 1333Mhz
Gigabyte GTX 1060 6GB
1TB Hard drive
Windows 10 Pro
- Get or print mounts for the HTC vive base stations
- Install the HTC Vive base stations upstairs
- Get a PC or PC parts
- Install windows and steam VR
- Calibrate Vive
- Create Pixelbar Steam Account
- Install some audio
- Add a screen or TV to the setup to share VR experiences with others
- HTC Vive: Unknown
- PC Case, HDD and SSD: McFly
- Graphics Card: User:Trangar
- Install leap motion of HTC Vive for next level immersion
- Gather donatiions and add the HTC Vive wireless adapter if VR is used often
- Get valve knuckles...