Projects:2020:Coronaproofing the hackerspace
We want a secure and safe hackerspace... And with all the ongoing Corona stuff we might want to make minor changes to our space.
After a short question on our chat, a request was made to channelize all information into a page on our Wiki. Therefor, this is that page :)
As you all might know, we’re discussing how pixelbar can “open” again one of the “issues” is, we only have 2 area’s (as in, separated either by walls or by a floor) would it be an idea to (temporary) divide the space in maybe some more areas ? so, maybe make separation walls(temporary) to create more confined areas i want your opinions and ideas
- Cleanup the hackerspace.
- Make Pixelbar members only.
- Have a 2m separation between persons.
- One person per table.
- Close the kitchen.
- More ventilation.
- Get bottles of desinfectant (or isopropyl alcohol) and make them available to spray everything.
- Max number of attendees.
- Make a personal toilet in the serverroom. (this was not favoured by a lot of people)
- Traffic lights for toilet status.
- Make an online? floorplan to show how traffic should be and to plan ahead.
- Hire a dixie as a toilet for pixelbar.
- Clean hands before any toilet visit, desinfect/clean the toilet, do your business and after that, clean everything again (and wash your hands).
- Remove seating spots from the pathways.
- Work with timeslots which can be reserved.