First Step: Ready to Grill!
What are we going to do?
Last meeting we discussed the possibility of having a BBQ again. This will be the first step in our roadmap which adapt to the 'Stappenplan Rijksoverheid' from the government. Ready to grill?
If all goes well, the BBQ will take place on the 22th of May. Due to restrictions, we can only invite members of our 'association' at this time, sorry.
What you need to know.
As mentioned in our latest meeting, we would like to organize a BBQ now regulations have relaxed a little. COVID is not over, so we will maintain a few unregular rules for participating in this BBQ. We think it would be a good thing to:
- Have one chef that prepares the food and hands it out in a designated area. This chef will earn himself a crate of (free) mate. Noegip has the honor to decide if we get food poisoning, or not;
- Make an estimate based on the number of registrants because €€€. Eddie is our €€€ guy which will calculate an entry-fee if needed. Also, eddie will take care of providing gas for the BBQ. Eddie is a really nice guy;
- Get groceries somewhere, because we need food right? (Position Open) (1/2 pp); ## Possibly wait for €€€ guy to align buy-in with budget
- Invite one or two people a little earlier for setting up space outside. So other members do not have to drag stuff and move around, therefore create unecessery contact (Position Open) (1/2 pp);
- Get home early, and keep a 1,5 meter distance to other members when participating;
- Make use of hygiene products that will be provided;
- Obviously not attend when you have >symptons.<
I want a role too! Where do i apply?
|Organize Beer & meat||mc.fly|